PASHA Holding’s Business Group team has a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic Analyst to join a dynamic team with a focus on new wave of business areas. The team is currently providing strategic guidance into creation of B2C marketplace and the development of data and innovation streams. Successful candidate will get a chance to join the team and bring significant value to the process.
The Analyst position will be primarily responsible for financial analysis, analytical work, and counterparty management for existing and new assets, streams or external startups. These include preparation of presentation materials, individual assessment of counterparty performances and relationship management.
- Prepare materials for senior leadership (periodic/ad hoc)
- Prepare materials for SteerCo & ExCo (presentation & talking points)
- Participate & minute meetings with partner organizations
Research & Finance:
- Financial analysis including financial modelling, sensitivity and scenario analysis
- Identify insights by analyzing performance updates, research papers, and presentations
- Screening list of startup ideas and support evaluation of each idea for strategic fit
- Managing relations with assets, streams and/or external startups
- Provide analytical support to strategic planning and monitoring process
- Conduct periodic stream-specific research and communicate summary of findings
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated aptitude for data & analytics, e-commerce or innovation
- Exceptional analytical, financial modelling and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.